EPC Services for Solar in Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Enerlogics Services, LLC (Enerlogics) is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) for engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for a series of solar projects in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
Since 2014, Enerlogics and its development partners have been working with various entities in Cuyahoga County to enable the redevelopment of brownfield sites into productive sources of solar generation. The County of Cuyahoga Government has negotiated a multifaceted energy supply agreement with Cleveland Public Power (CPP), including 4 MWs of solar generation, with formal review and approval slated for late summer 2016. In parallel, Enerlogics and its development partners have identified a series of potential sites to support the initial 4 MWs of solar generation (Initial Project).
Funding for the Project is being provided by the Cuyahoga County Clean Energy Financing Hub , a public/private financing partnership. Under this funding structure, one or more project special purpose entities (SPE(s)) are established, with a master development agreement between the SPE(s) and Enerlogics.
Accordingly, Enerlogics is seeking a qualified EPC services partner for the design, engineering, procurement, and construction of ground-mount solar PV generation systems at one or more of the project sites.
The following schedule and deadlines apply to this solicitation:
- Release of RFP: July 8, 2016
- Deadline for Questions regarding RFP: July 22, 2016 5:00 PM EDT
- Answer to Questions provided: July 27, 2016
- Proposals Due: August 5, 2016 5:00 PM EDT
- Establish Short List: August 17, 2016
- Selection of Vendor: August 26, 2016
- Execute Contracts: 3rd Quarter 2016
- Commercial Operation Date: late 2016 into 2017(depending upon sites and phasing)
Enerlogics reserves the right to revise the schedule to accommodate changes.
RFP Website at http://enerlogics.com/rfps/epc-solar-cuyahoga-county-ohio/
Project Location: One or more brownfield and/or landfill sites in Cuyahoga County, Ohio (metro Cleveland Ohio area)
Project Size: 4 MWdc in aggregate
- Request for Proposals
- RFP Bid Summary Template (Excel)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment for Proposed Cleveland South Central Senior Housing on East 93rd Street, dated June 7, 2007
- Ohio EPA Report on Harvard Refuse Landfill, Dated August 6, 2015
- Summary Report for Initial Review of Former West 11th Street Landfill Property Files for Potential Development Considerations, dated December 8, 2008
All submittals, inquiries, and communications related to this RFP should be directed solely to the following point of contact:
Enerlogics Services, LLC
All communications between Bidders and Enerlogics shall be conducted via email. Oral communications are discouraged and shall not be binding.
Thank you for your interest!